Belmont Studios was opened in 1958 in downtown Birmingham by Mr. Nick Cottis and his wife, Christine. It did not take them very long to establish a reputation in the photography business.
In 1972, the business moved to Vestavia in a new, larger facility. Their son, Doug, joined the business in 1974, at which time Belmont opened a full-service photo-processing lab, enabling the studio to finish orders in-house.
Further growth in the business made necessary the move to the present location in Pelham in 1996. The 8,650 square foot facility includes three large camera rooms and the photofinishing/digital lab.
Belmont, under the direction of Doug Cottis, employs approximately twenty-five people, including seven full-time photographers. Belmont Studios is located in Pelham. Click here for directions and a map. Our address is 270 Commerce Parkway in Pelham, AL 35124. Our phone number is (205) 403-4020.